COMPASS FAMILY SERVICES - JOB DESCRIPTION
Impact Associate, Impact and Learning Team
Director of Impact & Learning
$32 / hour
30 hours per week (.8 FTE)
Hours flexible between Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Non-Exempt, Part Time
Organizational Core Competencies
Accountable I Adaptable I Client-centered I Collaborative I Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging I Resourceful
The Impact Associate is responsible for fulfilling Salesforce reporting requests for all Compass programs and Development needs and working on special projects. Working closely with the Director of Impact and Learning and program staff, this is a highly collaborative position requiring discipline and keen attention to detail to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage reporting requests, including building new reports, editing and ensuring accuracy of existing reports and formulas, and working with program and development staff to meet their reporting needs
• Help programs track and meet their Performance Management goals which involves regular check ins with program staff, and presenting data at management meetings.
• Stay up to date on how programs are using the database in order to create and analyze reports correctly
• Create and maintain organizational system for Dashboards and reports to be used across the agency
• Support technical and evaluation projects (i.e., 3rd party integrations, survey data analysis, visualizations)
• Act as project lead for projects as time permits.
• Support the Impact + Learning team through needs which may include facilitation support, training support, etc.
• Work in partnership with frontline staff and the leadership team to support Theory of Change initiatives towards a data-driven culture.
• At least one year of experience running reports in Salesforce OR two years’ experience running reports in another database.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to build and error-proof complex reports
• Ability to communicate well across various levels in an organization and work collaboratively with people with a varying range of technical competencies
• Strong analytical skills, customer-service orientation, and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, multi-program environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Google Docs
• An excitement about technology and its ability to positively impact the organization
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging work
• Passion for the mission of Compass Family Services
Compass Family Services offers a competitive wage and benefits package that includes employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage, long term disability insurance, and employer contributions to a retirement account. Employees receive approximately 4 weeks of paid vacation their first year, increasing to approximately 5 weeks in each year after, as well as generous paid sick and holiday leave.
Currently, this position requires a mix of remote and on-site work at our 37 Grove St. office. Compass’ current plan calls for a phased re-entry over the summer, with staff coming back in the office full time in September. However, it may be possible for the Impact Associate to continue to do a mix of remote and on-site work. We have a wide range of precautions to keep staff and clients safe while on-site, including mandated face coverings, enhanced air filtration, intensive cleaning, and low building occupancy.
Please send a detailed cover letter and resume to HR@compass-sf.org. Resumes sent without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek to recruit a diverse workforce. Employees must embrace the idea that Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging contribute to the success of our underserved communities, and therefore to shared prosperity in our city and region. Compass Family Services is committed to the continuous work of implementing specific actions that will disrupt systemic prejudice and improve equity across programs and departments, to become an example to partners who also believe in a culture of inclusion that leverages diversity.